Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Monday, September 01, 2008

My 4th Annivesary



Today 2nd Sept 2008 is our 4th annivesary. So many things that we have been trough and I believed many more will comes. My love and affections will never lose though some ups and downs along the road. God had given us 2 beautiful girls that cheer and complete our life for me and diana. My responsibility will only end on the day I die and before that I'll take care of you forever and ever....love you... dear and Adriana/Amaleea .

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much my hubby love.. i am so touchd w ur words, sayang u sgt2 n oso the princess(s)..

i want to be urs..
not for a day..
not for a year..
BUT for a lifetime..
I LOVE YOU!

swit@kon said...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO ENCIK ADI DAN PUAN FADIANA!!!!!

Adi Osman said...

wahhh

sudah 4 tawon aaaa...
kongretulesyen........

mai la buka posa kat kajang ni!

adifaizal said...

To :
Fadiana cum My Wife cum etc...
I'm touched too

switakon: Tq so much..and to be frank its not easy.

fendiosman:
Boleh..anytime during the weekend

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam bro faizal,

tahniah.

RIZAL

Angah said...

Selamat ulangtahun perkahwinan yang ke 4. Semoga dikekalkan mawaddah dan rahmah dalam perkahwinan

adifaizal said...

To: Bro Rizal
Thank You and Selamat Berpuasa

To: Angah
Aminnnnnn..... InsyaAllah.tq

Adni Ariff said...

congrats! may you be blessed with many many many many many many more years to come bleesed with barakah, joy and happiness!! dahla bulan ramadhan kan? ambil berkat!

congrats again! :)

selamat berpuasa.