Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My 2 cents Ideas....


Well, to be frank I was really excited to give my big ideas to this media company. What you should do is to register and give them some ideas from reality show, news, sports ..etc..etc. and definitely it has to be a genuine programme and genuinely pouring from your brilliant brain (no immitation ok). Actually I don't care whether I win or not since it just a trial..should they like my ideas they can take it otherwise I can sell it in other foreign countries. hehehe.
One of my paintball's fren today gives a good ideas regards to unity and community. Since this year independents slogan "Perpaduan Teras Kejayaan" so I think the suggestion should be realized. Masjid can be as meeting and lepaking places but unfortunately it doesn't happened that way. How many of us ziarah masjid except friday prayers (including me) and how many of us perform and recite our subuh prayers in masjid...hmmmm Me too... well it's really hard isn't?
Back to the giving ideas... I spoken to one of the public coming to pay the C.T and he's giving me some ideas how to create wealth instead of creating money. By using all the privilledge as Bumis in property market and keep your 20% income for saving you will get a fortune. Its not to late I guess though saving 20% of my income surely a big sacrifice. Hopefuly can be done...how much left for me and family...ahhhh....!

1 comment:

Angah said...

never the mind... sekejap lagi tambah la 2k tuh...