Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Impian ku.....


I've always dreamed of having my own restaurant or cafe. Well, I did have it once in 2002 which I shared with a partner. Business was really good and our small cafe was a hit that time. Simple dish... good services..ambience was great and the best thing, my workers were really good. After all its not easy to get a worker whose very committed with their work. However it doesn't last long as we had some problems with the surrounding... Local authority approved new project at the main area. Stall kind of "Ravi SS15" was developed and even worst Mamak Bistro built and renovated the end lot permanently.

Business affected gradually..well who one to eat with dust and noise surrounds...definitely its a NO... Sales dropped hugely, normal sales will be around 20k-25k a month but we could only made around 11 k or less. Public enjoyed the new style of stall which offered more choices... as there were 15 stalls offered 15 different concepts and menu. " How are we goin to survive like this"... it last me for the next 6 months and I said its not cost effective to run a business like this. So I decided to surrender my share to my partner "Cikgu"( he is a teacher anyway). He managed for a while but I heard he sold it to one of our worker.

Hmmmm..... I always said to myself that I would have my own again coz that is what I've always dream off. Though my cook by only Look, listen, feel , taste and try concept I believe one fine day I'll have one. The menu will be light and easy and services will be fast. Food and beverages will come in time (waiting time given in menu list) If you don't get your meal in 15 mins we paid everything. If you brings more than 3 persons your drinks will be free. (less RM3) Operation hours will only from 3 - 12 since people spent more time during that hours. I also believe we are human and my worker need to rest also and If they have enough rest production will be better.

And with some additional advantages..of course it will be hotspot (Wi-Fi) free..especially for bloggers. They just need to advertise in their blog to get a free samosa ( I just got the supplier) and maybe a karipap (you know who) accompanied with a tea or coffee...Cheese cake in the list also...hehehhe. Hmmmmmmm So nice to have a day dream....
Somehow someday ..... I'll make my dreams a reality. Insyaallah.

12 comments:

swit@kon said...

GOOD LUCK! i'll advertisekan nanti in my blog. bukak kat area sini la...we need good food.please ;)

Angah said...

Aku nak jadi partner bisnes bleh?

adifaizal said...

switakon:
sini tu kat mana.... ?

angah:
Boleh2..pastu jual herbalife ko leh jd model nya...ok tak!

myza said...

aiii en.adi nak join gaks bleh...hehehehe

Unknown said...

cayo.. cayo darling.. i'll support u... bab nk mtk tlg 'balance account' u pass jer kt i k, heheheh ;)

Adni Ariff said...

karipap 5 perasa, siappp!!!

Unknown said...

ayarkkk...
aku ke supplier samosa ko?

takpe2..
harap2 termakbul...
kot2 perlukan business partner ke..
rakan lelap ke...
bitau laaa...

** baling batu lagik kt ko!!

kapalkeras said...

hehe.. tanak try popiah kambing? resepi baru tuh.. daging kambing kisar, kentang, capsicum 3 warna, bawang.. oooppss.. mana bleh bagitau rempah rahsia.. hehe

kapalkeras said...

kompol modal.. kita bukak gym jom

adifaizal said...

myza
Bole buat part time ngan saya...

fadiana
Tq sayang..your support needed 4ever

adni
Hmmmm...pie recipe?

aiman
baling batu kat ko dulu...
ok gak tu boleh ajer dong

adifaizal said...

Khai

gym mmg menarik..but where? zaman meleset orang gi joging kat tmn jer

Jgn kata popiah kambing... kerbau , seladang, unta dan haiwan2 lain pun ada.

Unknown said...

weh...
bukak aa gym korang...
kasik aku join membership half price...
mthly fees pun 50% buleh ka?
takkan takleh tontong kot khai...
kata satu batch...
once a sdarian always a sdarian ape..
hehehehhe..

tp seriyes aaaaa...
rindu gile weh nak workout..
lama gile tak gi gym da nih...
tak fit langsung...
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

** baling batu bapak besar kt ko!!!