Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in this world especially my beloved Mama, Mama-Dee and My Only Love My Baby Diana


Yesterday was really a buzy day for both of us (Diana & Me) as we woke up early in the morning though we knew it was sunday. Our first mission for today was going to the wet market to get something for our weekly supply... fish, meat and veggies. We bring adik to the market since nobody was around to look after her and I think she would enjoy watching all kinds of fish. I called Mama before I left the house and told her that i'm cooking something for her. Nothing acrossed her mind what to eat so I decided to get her a roasted chicken with special recipe. On the way she called me up and requested for a black pepper steak... hmmm that would be nice . As for now I already knew what to get and Diana was still thinking what to cook and at the end she dedided to cook her Special Ikan Siakap Masak Asam Mangga (You should try it coz it was one of the best dishes Diana ever cook).
When I reached at the SS15 Market it still not that crowded and we head straight to the fish mongers... Diana spent almost RM50 for few kinds of fish and I went to the beef stall buying the best part of beef called 'Batang Pinang' for the steak. After that we went back and started to prepare the ingredients for the cooking. Everythings done by 1 oclock and went to Shah Alam.
Mama was out with Jimmy and Mummy together with my beloved Adriana.. hmmm. well as usual lar...but since I need to prepare all the foods so I don't take it seriously but my wife do..hehehehe. Anyway after half an hour Mama is back and things back as per normal. Everyone likes what we have cook easpecially... (I forgot to mention that I managed to cook another two dishes Ayam cashewnut and Fried Mix Vege) my wife asam mangga and my black pepper steak. It really nice when people appreciated what we have cook and above all this is the best gift for the Mother's day. The secret of the my cooking is you must cook from the heart.. and that's the most important.

No comments: