Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Friday, June 21, 2013

Super Hazzy:JDT


Cuaca oh cuaca....

Its look like being in the highland with the mist and fogs around... unfortunately it was humid, hot and hazzy... I wish to stay longer here just like before... good food and good hotel ... Errkkk with this kind of weather sorry babe. Quickly finishing my work.. get the tix change immediately, lucky me I got a seat ...poor me the flight delayed almost 3 hours.

Tak inform pun Diana I'm coming back... so macam wat suprised gitewww. Received call from her masa dalam taxi tapi buat-buat mcm busy or else kantoi lar balik awal. Sampai jer rumah , rang the bell and Diana welcoming her husband with the biggest smile.

Actually my mind wasn't in JB at all since I left the house at 6 am . Since it was my first ever fieldwork after Aqeela was born I left the house with a blundered heart. I really don't like it..and I must do something about it and please help me God. Ya Allah ya tuhanku permudahkan lah urusan ku ini.Well, definitely no other reason to be safely back at home just to be with my family especially Aqeela.

still dont know what to expect for this coming 24th...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alololooooooo