Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My ISO....


Well..this time around we were assigned to be in PanPAc KLIA for our MS ISO 9000:2001. My first impression..'takda tempat lain ker...' but it turns up to be absolutely wrong. The hotel just a 10 mins walk and 3 mins by Buggy from the airport.

The food served with tagline "Sense Of Food" was really-really good...especially their grilled items and japanese food. The dessert were really delicious and for those on diet will be really tempted to try.

The facilities was really awesome as we spent our precious time in hotel's health club. You might be thingking that you will be interupted by the loud and noisy sound of the aeroplane but the real facts you won't hear anything. The building which I could say as sound proof will really make your sleeping like a baby.... The hotels' staff was friendly with their hospitality company.

I would say...kudos for PanPac KLIA Hotel for making my stay a memorable ones....