Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Monday, October 27, 2008

BOLEH ker....?

Hmmm... last friday went to Cukai to facilitate *AC for the new breed of officers in TGG. New experience coz never did it before and the good thing is I still can run 2.4km which I think I can't...(If you think you can..you can..or in BM JIKA KAU FIKIRKAN KAU BOLEH.. KAU BOLEH) BOLEH BLAHHH...hahahah dunno lar whether this tag line really works on me or not. Anyway had spend 3 days and 2 nites and back to KL on Sunday. It was a pleasant trip as we pool in one car with medcham and Mr T.T.
On Monday was Deppavali but yet it was a busy day for me. My old school car Volvo240GL (1988) was stuck at Mr T.T 's house coz of the cable clutch. Went to sentul to pick up the car but halfway I realized my kaki left at home...so got to turn back and get the danm key. Finally settle everything at 3.30pm and went to S.parade for a tea and window shopping..no money maa......
For the past few weeks I've been meeting my old buddies during my bikers day. Well it was really good after few years we finally reunited but something that really turn me on...hmmm their bikes. I just don't know how to express my feelings whether jealous...over jealous or what..and I wish I had a bike again. Still remembered the first ever bike which I owned in 1997 Vulcan500.. I didn't tell my mom at all that I'm buying a bike and only after 3 weeks she realized that the bike is still in the house and she was getting suspicious. Asking me whose bike that I'm riding..and I told her a friendof mine left to overseas and wants me to take care of it. Hmmm well after 2 weeks she asked again and this time I cannot run anymore..." Along beli motor tu kan? hah..jangan nak tipu2 cakap kawan punya." Was trapped and finally told her.... "Beli murah2 jer....napa? ,mama tak bagi ker?" Hmm nak buat apa dah...kalau dah beli baru bagi tau" well since that she never asked anymore.
So... I'm not sure whether this method will works on my wife or not coz knowing her lar kan..hehehe..sure kena pasni. Anyway this is the bikes that really2 turn me on...hopefully in 5 years times, I have extra income to buy cash. Again... JIKA KAU FIKIRKAN KAU BOLEH.. KAU BOLEH....hhooohhoooooo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sgt noti! hahaha nasib baik vespa je kan...syukur ;)

Angah said...

very the retro dude hahaha.. I'm imagining u in 70s outfit...ekekeke

adifaizal said...

syg,
tu baru vespa nasib baik tak bwk balik superbike

angah,
aku tgh cari baju kotak2 color merah ngan seluar putih...amacam?

myza said...

en.adi tgk blog myza...ader ole2 tuk en.adi...ok

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam bro ...

mantap la tengok motor tu ...dulu masa muda-muda pun minat gak ..tapi takat beli majalah roda-roda je la ...

rizal