Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Monday, June 23, 2008

babi beratur.....


Last week was a hectic week for me.. lots of thing came across and need to be done immediately. On Saturday, managed to organize a simple gathering with few friends and relatives. Not that big but I think the BBQ was succesful. I was on leave on Friday just to get few things at Tesco. Since some of the items need to be ready earlier I was thinking maybe by getting things done early should help me a lot. Few dishes came across my mind but at the end these are the menu and not forgotten those who sponsored some :

1) Appetizer
Mini pizza / Mashed Potato -Shasha's recipe

2) Main Course
(lamb shoulder with rosemary sauce): I don't prepare much since nobody favour it but at the end everybody really like it and should prepare it more in the future.
(Chicken with lemon grass ): Not bad as dishes plate empty before 930 pm.
(Sirloin steak with BBQ sauce): I don't even taste it..but for sure its tasty.
(squid and prawn skew): someone already asked the recipe.
(Fried Beehoon)- aiman's recipe... bwak telo pun lambat.
(Fried Rice Chinese Style): Diana's recipe...my wife lar.

3) Dessert: Eggs caramel: my beloved wife recipe...anyway its finish just in a few mins

4)Others: Hotdog in BBq sauce / Corn with Cheese: eja and partner's recipe /
coke supplier:radin / kerepeks: No idea who bought it /Ice-cream : elena

For those who missed it no worries maybe next year I will try to organised it again. But it will be totally different menu... OK bye bye and thank you.

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

telan air liur la saya...
sedapnyaaaaa

:D

Adi Osman said...

adi rasa adi pegi jugek acara ini...

ehhh...adi ke? hmmm....

Anonymous said...

yelah adi....rasa mcm pernah ketemu saja...