Aqeela

A STORY TO SHARE.....

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother

Happy Birthday to my second brother 'Angah' coz on this date 32 years ago he was borned to company me in this world. Well, our gap not that far...approximately 10 months and 24 days. Anyway thank you to papa and mama for 'the planning' very well. I wish i could turn back to the time when we were enjoying our time together as a kid. With all kinds of games such as konda kundi, teng-teng, police & thief, kejar-kejar, chopping and many more which ever you could think about is part of the memories. What I have, he will have it also except for one accident on one fine evening that untill today it leave a scar on my left forehead...thanks brother. As the eldest it was my duty to protect my brother and sometimes i got scolded for some silly mistakes done by him but its ok coz i'm responsible for it. With that i'll end my writing coz i got plenty more stories to share..and again to Angah.. Happy 32nd Birthday. Love you very much.

No comments: